Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Video Showing Brazilion Wax Dual Video Output, Each Of Both Showing Different Software?

Dual Video Output, each of both showing different software? - video showing brazilion wax

I need a setup that I show two monitors, two different programs simultaneously. In particular, I am working on a program (POS or Word or Excel), while the other video a PowerPoint (or the MEDIA program of some kind). These two programs are independent. Suggestions? With a VGA card sw special?

1 comments:

I KEEL YOU! said...

You need a video card with two outputs, then enter the settings on your desktop and click on the desktop to expand to the second monitor, if you run a program that can be moved to another monitor, basically carry out a program in open each monitor. thats what i for my web design work. I have my Dreamweaver, open on one screen and open the page on the monitor is with others, so I can check my progress.

If you do not want to buy a dual-head graphics card, you can see some http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/corpo/ ... that the work

Post a Comment