Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby Words Of Greeting Should A Married Woman Except Men Flirtation Greeting In The Work Place?

Should a Married Woman except Men Flirtation Greeting in The Work Place? - baby words of greeting

My wife, 2 years plus one year working in a supermarket in the town as a saleswoman for 5 years, and I Resently started there as a manager for a short period until a new shop built and ready to tell me more about customers. Some of the men into the store, he met with words like honey, sugar, baby, sweetheart.Even one or two men kissing sent to customers when women laugh came store.My and talking with them or anything. I customers are unaware that these men, and my wife told me that our customers are regulars who come into the store all the questions are time.My! Is not it disrespectful for men to flirt a woman in a way that, if she is married to be welcomed? Or is it a welcome normanl for both men and women, that in a public place? I know, I greet the woman in this case, married or not. I was rised for women and men in addressing them by name or phone mam under Sir respect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment