Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How Does Dunk Tank Seat Work How Is Sitting In A Dunk Tank? Can Some Of You Share Your Stories On Dunk Tanks?

How is sitting in a dunk tank? Can some of you share your stories on dunk tanks? - how does dunk tank seat work

I'm happy about sitting in a tub of water on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to really, but also very scared. It belongs to the American Cancer Society and I have questions that I thought could do here. They are:

1. What should I bring? It is in the 60 years that I have a shirt and sweat pants or wear anything? How about a baseball cap to keep my hair dry?

2. What is the best place to sit in the seat?

3. How cold is the water and glides on the ground as soon as the? How can you get on the seat when you start the event?

4. Share your stories or dip tank.

Thank you for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment