Thursday, December 17, 2009

...dandruff How Do I End Dandruff And The Bad Smell Caused By My Scalp/hair? Also, What Is The Best Way To Tame Frizz?

How do I end dandruff and the bad smell caused by my scalp/hair? Also, what is the best way to tame frizz? - ...dandruff

I am 14 years old and have thick, brown, curly hair. I like my hair, but in my youth at the age of 12 years, my hair more and more full of fat and sheds. When I wash my hair, it smells like shit, and I shower every day (shampoo and conditioner, and a touch to tame frizz). I have acne and wash my face w / acne cream every day to make sure that the acne does not start. Please tell me why my hair is so bold, the film is mounted, smelly and very curly, after all the efforts to find a solution to this problem? I also always have my hair and could use suggestions. I intend to develop on the shoulders or a little shorter.

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment