Monday, February 15, 2010

Devon The Film Star Does Devon (the Adult Film Star) Have A MySpace Account And If So, What Is It?

Does Devon (the adult film star) have a MySpace account and if so, what is it? - devon the film star

I have this question recently and received no help. I got answers that said, trying to get away, photographs, or why you are trying to violate their privacy. First, I have no pictures to make, and secondly, I would never violate the privacy of a person. Finally, do not want to answer is "crazy", I just want to continue Foward A That's it. No more and no less.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

For some reason I do not think think it does. If not, "m wrong, it is a Vivid contract star, which means they have have a website with Vivo, and probably not capable of something like MySpace, according to your contract. J" I looked around a bit, but I could not find anything, sorry man.: (

Rex Finklestein said...

www.myspace.com/devonluvscock/

Post a Comment