Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Professional Camcorder Flash Memory How Much Would A Camcorder Like This Cost Me?

How much would a camcorder like this cost me? - professional camcorder flash memory

I like it in high definition (1080p) to shoot and I need a microphone. I need a MiniDV and / or flash memory (eg SD card or internal memory. I must also operate with tripods and very easy to use. I want my pictures are very professional, so no flip ultra or something. What it would cost me a camera like that? And if you know one, please let me know.

1 comments:

niks said...

I recommend Canon VIXIA HF200 HD Flash Memory Camcorder Genuine Canon 15x HD zoom lens, Super Range Optical Image Stabilizer capture, even at 1920 x 1080 Full HD, 24p Cinema Mode, 30P progressive mode and dual-shot video and photos easily. There are also very good results in low light conditions.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OI2 ...

Post a Comment