Monday, February 1, 2010

Red Spot On Penile Shaft -base 3mm Bump On Underside Of Penile Shaft?

3mm Bump on Underside of Penile Shaft? - red spot on penile shaft -base

Hello, few days ago I ran into the back of my body of the penis .. It is red, painless and non-irritating and has a white spot .. Come a few days ago, pus, but I'm afraid to pick up more ..

I know that you can have pimples on the penis, but only wants to be sure it is what it is.

Some people have pointed out that the items in question from the glands of the hair, but most said that the coup would have a hair out of it, not me ...

I had about 3 days, please help!

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is time to go would push a button or hair. Have all the time.

Anonymous said...

It is time to go would push a button or hair. Have all the time.

Post a Comment