Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hedge Fund Websites What Job For A Mathematics/computer Science?

What job for a mathematics/computer science? - hedge fund websites

I do not know what I do with my life ...
The European does not work, I'm finishing the degree. Next, if I continue to be required. Please give me a few good jobs, I can invest money to start a business or studying something else. Finance Example: in London (fund managers are well paid!) Robotics (somewhere), or initiate some sites () give a little money and I was in the production of this tourist paradise remain.
Please give me some ideas

4 comments:

George L said...

Working at NASA

George L said...

Working at NASA

Wizard Of OS said...

Consider a team on mainframes.
The classic cars leave the industry and the numerous openings in the coming years will be more.

I know there are some companies in Belfast, the support of the U.S. offer offshore companies. I did some research on Google and found by.

I also have a Google search for "jobs in central Europe and found many hits on this point.

I work in IT and can hire someone from a PC on the road, but people are rare, and the mainframe will be long. Also, most systems pay more for it.

Rina S said...

You can visit as a free http://www.getafreelnacer.com/.

Post a Comment