Saturday, January 16, 2010

How To Get A Fake Fever With Ear Thermometer How To Fake A Fever With An Ear Thermometer?

How to fake a fever with an ear thermometer? - how to get a fake fever with ear thermometer

I know, should go to school, yadayada, not for school, it's for the weekend. I do not want to go on holiday with my stepfather.

I feel very tired, I feel really bad fake, but my mother did not want me to stay at home without getting a fever and has the ear thermometer, digital set. Has anyone any idea how to get fake ear digital thermometer, while he took my temperature?

4 comments:

♡electric rhythm♫ said...

Absolutely not, it impossble. grow up, smile, and are expensive, there are worse things you'll have to do in life, if you're tired.

Alex E said...

a little attention can be increased by blocking the ear canal for about 10-20 minutes with cotton or something similar. I will not keep the temperature rise quite well. And those who say that it is impossible, why should I wear a helmet, someone for ten minuets before a tempainc temperature? Hummmm

just a girl said...

Love your good health. God has blessed you with it.

Oneday Mother Nature bites back and you have a disease.

Markus said...

I agree with the day of milk when he was her stepfather, they go on this trip, you will see more and more to ...

Post a Comment