Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Letter Of Completed Community Service Hours How Do I Write A Formal Letter, Requesting To Complete My Community Service Hours At My Old Elementary School?

How do I write a formal letter, requesting to complete my Community Service hours at my old elementary school? - letter of completed community service hours

I wanted to grade 7, if I can, add to and even exceed my hours of community service at my old school. Now I am in grade 9, and requested the Head of the Secretariat, of which you need to volunteer. She said she would write a letter to the Deputy Director of things, such as the level of service that I want for what I have to be willing to OD, what hours I had available to volunteers, and contact information. I know there must be an official letter, of course, but in what format? How do I write? Thank you!

1 comments:

rosey-ch... said...

Find the name of the vice-principle and the direction that you person.Explain not want to, but on and on and on. Come straight to the point, but be sure that all the background information with important.Then give name.Good thank you good luck!

Post a Comment