Sunday, January 17, 2010

Make Your Own Baby Shower Favors Is It Bad To Make Cookies For The Baby Shower Favors?

Is it bad to make cookies for the Baby Shower favors? - make your own baby shower favors

My sister and some of her guests are vegans. I have assumed the place that is not very difficult since I'm already a vegetarian. However, when it comes to favors, no business buying is bought almost irrelevant, while for the online purchase is expensive for my budget. I do not want to be the cheapest, but it would make my own vegan cookies? I thought fingerprint "butter cookies for the best! Also favors a little more than sweets, which are growing the seeds, flowers and everything contained in the pots of" Sweet Pea "set theme. So, what is wrong?

5 comments:

#2 Due in Sept. said...

I had my baby shower on 3 May, and my sister and I have sugar cookies cookie cutter house in the form of baby feet and hands and heart. I have about 4 cookies in each bag, and I had 30 people in my shower. Everyone called me to say how they were and what was a good idea there. I say go for it. It worked well for me, and everyone loved him.

Kris said...

Absolutely! I did the same with my baby shower! Biscuits made with the baby "special cookie cutters (I have several, but ended up with duck, rattle and bottle) and wrap in cellophane tied with ribbon. They were a great success! Is is fully empowered to do it myself, because You never know how they taste, whether you leave the shop, and can not be absolutely sure what the ingredients are made with.

M2S said...

Not at all what I think are great ideas.

Munchkin... said...

does not sound very good and intelligent

SaraC said...

I think it sounds good!

Post a Comment